Home PageAll about ENergy, SAP, EPC's and PEA'sClick for Code for Sustainable Homes Services and InformationClick for Contact informationFind answers to your frequently asked questions here.


On Construction Domestic Energy Assessments

Energy performance certificates (EPCs) have been required on construction of new domestic properties since 6 April 2008. The EPC be one of a number of documents produced using SAP software for compliance with under Part L of the Building Regulations.

These EPCs may only be produced by accredited OCDEAs. In order to become accredited, assessors must meet in full the National Occupational Standards (NOS) in on-construction domestic energy assessment, which includes the ability to use SAP (standard assessment procedure), the approved software for producing on-construction EPCs off plan.

As a registered member of the NHER Accreditation scheme you can be sure of a fast professional service for all of your residential new build SAP, PEA, EPC and Building Regulation Part L1A requirements.

Contact Colin for more information or even just a chat about your project.